We call ourselves San Diego Defenders or simply “Defenders”. Although most of the Bail Bond Companies know me as the Law Offices of Daniel M. Smith, we recently sought to reintroduce the office which has several criminal defense lawyers, like myself, with 23 years in federal and state misdemeanor and felony cases and Jon Pettis with 18 years almost exclusively DUI and one of the most successful and well known DUI attorneys in the state.
Defenders is also seeking to get out the following message to the public in these tough economic times:
1. We are successful lawyers dedicating our practice Only to DUI and Criminal Defense. We Roundtable each case to give our clients unparallelled defense preparation in bringing in all experience with the judge or prosecutor in each case. Typical offices offer a solo practitioner, our clients, in essence, have three lawyers working on their case.
2. We offer Affordable payment plans. No interest and all done in-house. This allows the family of an individual to pool their resources and not make it such a burden so as to be forced to use the over-worked public-defender with little time and attention to give each case.
3. In most misdemeanor cases (and there were over 215,000 DUI cases alone in 2008) We Go To Court For You ! Rather than worrying about taking time off work, where you will park, what is going to happen that day – we handle that all for you in most misdemeanor cases. In all others, we are there for you. You are not simply one of the numbers. We explain every step of the process.
4. Our location is convenient at 585 3rd Ave., Chula Vista, CA 91910. Free street parking, modern and comfortable setting in a single story free-standing building across from the SouthBay Courthouse. Between the 5 and 805 freeways just South of H Street is stress free and ultimately easier to get to than any Mission valley, Downtown, or North County office and we service all courts. call (619) 233-6900 to skip the answering service and get directly to our office staff. 24 hours a day you can call (619) 258-8888 and the answering service will connect you with a lawyer.
5. A Lawyer will answer your call. We do not employ salesmen to talk to you about one of the most important legal actions you will be dealing with in your life.
We are local Attorneys from San Diego. Don’t be fooled by out of town law firms using salesmen. Find out more at www.SanDiegoDefenders.com
or Simply call (619) 258-8888 twenty-four hours a day. We live here and we have been successful DUI and Criminal Lawyers since 1988.